Friday, June 24, 2011

Quina Salad

As I open my fridge I noticed how much leftovers we had from recent bbq's, restaraunts and dinners. Now,  to be completely honest, I rarely ever eat left overs. So, instead of waiting for all that perfectly good food go to waste I wanted to make something out of it in a way that I knew it would be eatin before it was too late!

Quinoa Salad:




Ingrediants:
1 package of  seasoned quinoa ( or regular and just add your own spices)

1 Half of green bell pepper diced
1 corn on the cobe (that was left over), about half cup
3 T Pice De Gillo
3/4 cup shredded pork ribs (that were also left over)

Cook the quinoa according to packaged directions. Once it's all fluffed up, add remaining ingrediants and wait until everything is heated through. Serve immediately or can be served chilled as well.

  


note: You can definately substitute the shredded pork ribs for any other meat or protein like chicken, tofu, shredded beef of black beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment